Terms and conditions
GREEK STYLE YACHTING and its partners undertake to provide their customers with the following services:
- Provide a boat in accordance with Greek maritime regulations, with its insurance papers and registration papers.
- Recall when checking in to the passenger his / her responsibilities as shipmaster and recall the safety and emergency instructions.
- Check in and check out with a qualified technician to present the boat’s safety and comfort equipment (location and use).
- Return the bond to the customer within a maximum of 4 weeks if there has been no damage or disputes during the cruise.
Supplement for skippered rentals
- The lessee is legally responsible for the sailing vessel during the rental period.
- The role of the skipper is to carry out the cruise program according to the wishes of the client. Nevertheless, he will refuse applications that jeopardize the safety of the occupants or the integrity of the boat.
- The skipper must make the technical inventory of the sailboat before the boarding time. This means that the sailboat must be ready to sail at the indicated time.
- The skipper shall show the location of emergency and safety equipment and explain the hazardous aspects of navigation and maneuvering.
- Except for safety reasons, the skipper may not refuse to spend the night at the anchorage; And this as many times desired.
- The client must reserve a cabin for the skipper except for mutual agreement so that he sleeps on deck, in which case he will have to leave him access to the sanitary facilities of a cabin.
- The client must provide meals for the skipper. If the client wishes to eat out without the skipper, he or she must have a meal on board or provide food for the skipper to prepare a meal.
- The skipper takes care of the navigation only, does not do the meals, the cleaning or the dishes.
- The skipper is not required to be available for more than 8 hours per day.
- The service provider is responsible for the choice of the skipper made available to the customer of GREEK STYLE YACHTING. Should he fail to comply with the above requirements, he will be obliged to replace the skipper at no additional cost to the customer.